Wear the hottest sweatshirt we just added with this Hot Stamp Studio sweatshirt. Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras or El Salvador
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Everyone needs a super straight, point and shoot fairway in their bag. It doesn't get any better than the Sycamore for that. Very reliable flight, and very true to the numbers. If the Sycamore doesn't end up where you intended, it's definitely your fault. And that is the kind of disc that will not only improve your scores, it will improve your skills. Highly recommended
AGL Discs - Passion Fruit Yellow Alpine Locust T.W.
the more Locusty Locust
The Locust has been a staple driver in my bag almost since I first started playing disc golf. The old runs I have are relatively straight to flippy even which was good for me as new player. These new Locusts have a retooled mold that makes them fly very true to the numbers and I am absolutely loving them. Amazing distance for a 9speed disc and a super reliable fade at the end. My go to for forehand flex drives. AGL knocked it out of the park with these. Oh, and I love the new double register stock stamps, it is really helpful to have the plastic type stamped above the flight numbers. Well done.